Amid rapid growth, cloud-based project management vendor Clarizen Inc. raised $12 million in Series E funding to try to grow even faster.
The round for the Hod Hasharon, Israel-based company was led by Vintage Investment Partners, which also is based in Israel.
- Clarizen lands $12M from Vintage Partners to spice up project management apps
- Clarizen upgrades SaaS project management platform
- Wanova raises $10M for desktop cloud management service
- Desktop Cloud Company Wanova Scores $10 Million In Series B Funding
- Wifarer and Prudential Center partner toward mall-based marketing