Clarizen’sCEO and co-founder Avinoam Nowogrodski has seen a trend take place in which real-time communication is clearly taking priority over the use of traditional enterprise business applications, such as email. Clarizen provides a pure software-as-a-service project execution platform. Nowogrodski has provided eWEEK with the following as a list of top skills all “social” workers should master in order to maximize their visibility and contribution to the enterprise.
- The Social Enterprise Needs to Start with the Individual
- Microsoft Buys Yammer to Succeed in its Social Enterprise Efforts
- Five Facts about Mendix, Another Cloud Enterprise App Startup
- Cloud computing disrupts the vendor landscape
- An enterprise framework that combines application development and social media