Proactive customer service, as opposed to reactive, means delivering an efficient and helpful experience from the customer’s first interaction with the brand, whether that’s in a brick-and-mortar store, on a website or otherwise.
- Guest Blog: The Power of Training in Customer Service
- Here’s why customer experience is everyone’s responsibility
- 3 Ways Marketing Can Be Used As A Customer Service Tool
- 5 Important Social Media Customer Service Tips
- “We’ve been doing customer satisfaction surveys for five years and have consistently had a 90+ percent rate of customer satisfaction.”