Overit is seeking a Senior Marketing Strategist (job title: Senior Strategist) to manage and assist with planning and executing clients' integrated marketing campaigns. This team member would be expected to plan and execute inbound and automated marketing campaigns, in conjunction with larger integrated marketing tactics.
- Inbound marketing management: providing the planning and execution of inbound marketing efforts for clients, considering all opportunities to draw more potential customers to websites and convert them to leads;
- Automated marketing management: providing the planning and execution of automation marketing strategies, considering platforms, content marketing and all other assets necessary to initially and consistently engage audiences at all steps in the sales funnel, from prospective to current (active or inactive) customer;
- Data marketing management: providing the planning and execution of data-driven marketing strategies, working with third-party providers on targeted marketing campaigns;
- Content marketing/copywriting: providing the creative planning, oversight and creation of all content related to marketing campaigns, inclusive of emails, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, and more;
- Internal marketing efforts: contributing to the planning and execution of internal marketing strategies for Overit; quality control for all efforts.
- Website planning: involvement in website planning and auditing, with an understanding of information architecture, SEO, inbound marketing and UX/UI considerations,
- Candidates should have prior experience working with partners such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and/or similar marketing platforms.
- Candidates should be well-versed in reviewing data presented by Google Analytics
- Candidates should have an understanding of and interest in related digital marketing tactics, including SEO, PPC, native advertising, and online reputation management, crossing into those areas as integrated campaigns require
- Candidates should be technical yet creative, leading creative thinking behind clients' online presences
- Candidates will work with strategy, development and creative teams to ensure all strategy and messaging align with integrated digital marketing campaign
Please send a resume, short cover letter and examples of why you are a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.