Director of Account Management
As part of a growing, tight-knit, insanely talented team of creative and marketing professionals this Director of Account Management will need to wear many hats and become an integral part of everything we do.
You'll be responsible for:
- Be responsible for your own set of existing Overit clients.
- Be more than just a facilitator between clients and Overit. Add value. Responsibly and intelligently lead your clients. Maintain and strengthen Overit’s relationship with clients.
- Create, or help create marketing strategies and plans for your clients.
- Write project briefs for our team and keep us informed. Make sure we understand everything we need to know in order to deliver the best work possible.
- Efficiently and effectively manage Overit resources and projects big and small, tactical and strategic; successfully delivering work on time and on budget.
- Skillfully present our work to your clients.
- Embrace tactical, administrative work when you need to (btw: we all need to).
- Display and apply a solid understanding of traditional and digital media, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing and Analytics.
- Grow your job. Quickly learn what you don’t know and help us all be smarter and more effective.
- Demonstrate that you know what we do here and the value that Overit provides. Be able to effectively turn that knowledge into new business with existing and prospective customers.
- Use your superb speaking and writing skills on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and assist with Overit’s business development efforts.
- Work hard, work smart and have fun doing it.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 4 or more years of Ad/Marketing Agency experience
- 4 or more years of Director of Account Management/ Management
- Digital Experience a big plus
We believe in:
Overit is the full-service marketing agency known for making startups feel recognizable and household names feel modern. We’re a team of 40+ highly-skilled creative- and data-focused marketers committed to new ideas, new technology, and connecting audiences to the things they love. We’ve been called a Best Place to Work, Best Place In Show, and the agency to call when you’re ready to kick things up a notch. We’re looking for a standout individual to join our team. You’re a good fit for our team if you are:
- A rockstar – You’re not afraid to show off your skills or to throw down inspiration. You are excited by new ideas and solving challenges in creative unheard-of, creative ways.
- Adventurous – You are motivated to go above and beyond — ready and willing to learn and take risks. You are on top of your game when learning about and working with new techniques, technologies, and platforms.
- Play well in the sandbox – We are a full-service agency. Our work demands that we collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with strategists, creatives, developers, content creators, marketers, account and project managers, and clients. There’s no room for egos on this team — we all work together and support one another to create the best possible outcomes.
- Ready to jam – You must be able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines without compromising quality. Time-management skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Respectful – You respect your teammates, community, talent, and other people. Our clients put enormous trust in us, and we honor it by not just what we do but how we do it.
- Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Benefit and Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Team lunches and events
- Maternity/ Paternity leave
- Creative, fun work environment (with coworkers you’ll actually like)