As part of a growing, tight-knit, insanely talented team of creative and marketing professionals this Senior Account Manager will need to wear many hats and become an integral part of everything we do.
You'll be responsible for:
- Strategically serve as the liaison and lead point of contact between Overit and our clients, overseeing a robust roster of clients from various verticals.
- Address client needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and solve problems to achieve client business goals, building rapport and credibility based on trust and expert counsel .
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns, 90-day plans, client onboarding processes
- Partner with senior leaders/strategists to develop, present and implement strategic solutions and creative programs that deliver business results for clients and solidify the agency/client partnership
- Work across departments, including creative, digital, media and/or production, to develop and implement communications, creatives, and advertising campaigns that are strategic, timely, within budget, and meet agency and client standards
- Manage the development, research, writing and presentation of proposals, SOWs, media relations plans, creative project strategy briefs, messaging documents, press materials, web content, blog posts, etc.
- Identify potential project challenges and quickly resolve problems, using project management expertise and communications/advertising/digital knowledge
- Work with production to develop and manage project budgets including review and identification of any overages, timelines and SOPs for client work.
- Build and maintain relationships with issue area experts and organizations, media contacts and internal business partners to meet client needs and achieve project objectives
- Actively participate in new business efforts for the firm including developing new business opportunities with existing clients, writing proposals and delivering presentations
- Clearly communicate the progress of creative, production, and media initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Stay informed on client industries and issues as well as the latest developments in advertising, marketing, and media technologies, strategies, and platforms
- Have in depth digital, media, and marketing consultation knowledge with insights & analytics
- Commit to making Overit the best company it can be. Continually look for ways to improve the company as a whole.
- Ensure that long term, quality relationships are being built/maintained for all clients
- Ensure that Overit is meeting or exceeding client satisfaction levels with the quality of staff, services and deliverables.
- Promote Overit at industry functions.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, interdepartmental, client, vendor communication skills.
- Communicate effectively utilizing the best method of communication for each circumstance.
- Resolve internal and external issues fairly and professionally.
- Take responsibility for creating a positive working environment and good employee morale.
- Collaborate. Collaborate. Collaborate. None of us is as smart as all of us combined.
- Have fun!
You believe in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 4 or more years of Ad/Marketing Agency experience
- 4 or more years of Director of Account Management/ Management
- Digital Experience a big plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
We believe in:
Overit is the full-service marketing agency known for businesses that feel recognizable and household names feel modern. We’re a team of 40+ highly-skilled creative- and data-focused marketers committed to new ideas, new technology, and connecting audiences to the things they love. We’ve been called a Best Place to Work, Best Place In Show, and the agency to call when you’re ready to kick things up a notch.
We’re looking for a standout individual to join our team. You’re a good fit for our team if you are:
- A rockstar – You’re not afraid to show off your skills or to throw down inspiration. You are excited by new ideas and solving challenges in creative unheard-of, creative ways.
- Adventurous – You are motivated to go above and beyond — ready and willing to learn and take risks. You are on top of your game when learning about and working with new techniques, technologies, and platforms.
- Play well in the sandbox – We are a full-service agency. Our work demands that we collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with strategists, creatives, developers, content creators, marketers, account and project managers, and clients. There’s no room for egos on this team — we all work together and support one another to create the best possible outcomes.
- Ready to jam – You must be able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines without compromising quality. Time-management skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Respectful – You respect your teammates, community, talent, and other people. Our clients put enormous trust in us, and we honor it by not just what we do but how we do it.