Overit seeks a Senior Content & Brand Strategist with experience driving creative concepts, strategic thinking, and wooing audiences through stellar content.
In this role, you’ll sit at the intersection of creating and doing, building campaigns from the ground up that influence behavior with pitch-perfect messaging, content, and creative. This role requires strong collaboration across departments and that you love pitching campaigns as much as you love creating them.
- Lead brand and content strategy for a diverse mix of clients
- Get your hands dirty in content creation, inclusive of web content, blog posts, newsletters, billboards, infographics, long-form content, scriptwriting, and other forms
- Brand building to help companies understand who they are, whom they’re speaking to, and how to put the pieces together
- Pitching the concepts you create and serving as a client-facing member of the team
- Working closely with Overit’s Strategy, Creative, and Account Services teams
- Work on insight-driven pitches, proposals, multichannel campaign strategies, and tactical plans.
- Consistently identify new opportunities for your clients
- Meet regularly with clients and drive their content and brand forward.
- Have 4+ years of experience writing and editing content
- Have a passion for brand building and storytelling
- Are experienced with many types of content: website, blog, email, social, and more
- Understand best practices for writing web content, including SEO
- Enjoy becoming a subject matter expert in new fields
- Think critically and creatively
- Have agency experience
- Have an opinion and can persuasively defend it
- Enjoy defining new processes and managing existing processes
- 401(k) Benefit and Contribution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- Team lunches and events
- Creative, fun work environment (with coworkers you’ll actually like)
To be considered, please send a resume, cover letter, and any writing/creative samples you wish to brag about to email@example.com.
Post-pandemic, you will work out of our headquarters in Albany, NY.