Overit is on the hunt for an experienced, forward-thinking digital marketing automation superhero to join our team of fearless creatives and laser-focused analysts. Remote or in-person (on East Coast hours).
You’re the superhero we’re looking for if …
- You have agency experience.
- You have a strong understanding of onboarding and user journey.
- You’re able to consult with clients in all areas of marketing automation and lead generation processes and best practices across a wide variety of platforms.
- You have experience managing third-party vendor relationships as well as junior email marketing specialists.
- You can define sales funnels and lead stages through that funnel.
- You’re able to conduct marketing technology audits and participate in the proposal writing process.
- You’re eager to own, scope and orchestrate the delivery of the Overit marketing automation.
- You’ve got ideas for improving Overit’s internal marketing and sales automation processes.
- You’re enthusiastic about working closely with the digital team and account managers to ensure integrated marketing channels are in alignment at all times and other platforms within the client’s business are communicating effectively with the marketing automation platforms (MAP).
- You know how to implement lead scoring, personalization, split testing, segmentation and continuously improve automation, lead attribution, deliverability and quality of leads.
- You have experience delivering reporting on all email marketing campaigns, monitoring and adjusting as needed.
- You’re adept with a wide range of CRMs, MAPs, and email platforms, including ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, and Sharpspring, as well as a number of industry vertical solutions.
- You’re able to document processes and best practices, educate and train colleagues and clients on email marketing and marketing automation and its place in the marketing ecosystem.
We Believe In:
- Changing the status quo. We don’t follow trends, we set them. We’re not afraid to ask questions or offer a different way because we trust ourselves and our clients.
- Measuring our success by the quality of work we produce (and it’s really, really good work).
- Supporting, helping, and encouraging one another.
You Believe In:
- Going above and beyond. You’re ready and willing to learn and take risks. You are on top of your game when it comes to learning about and working with new techniques, technologies and platforms.
- Playing well in the sandbox. We are a full-service agency and our work demands that we collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with other creatives, developers, content creators, marketers, account and project managers and clients.
- Staying calm, cool and collected when handling multiple priorities and deadlines. Time-management skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Coworkers as fun, motivated and talented as you.
- Encouragement to become a thought leader in your craft with opportunities to speak and present on the topics you’re passionate about.
- Run-ins with A-List celebrities who record at Overit Studios (seriously)
- 401K, health/vision/dental/life insurance, PTO, and more
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- The option to work in our office or fully remote (depending on your location)