Overit is on the hunt for an experienced, forward-thinking digital marketing automation superhero to join our team of fearless creatives and laser-focused analysts.
We believe in:
- Changing the status quo. We don’t follow trends, we set them. We’re not afraid to ask questions or offer different solutions because we trust ourselves and our clients.
- Doing what needs to be done. We are accountable to ourselves, to one another, and to our clients.
- Measuring our success by the quality of work we produce (and it’s really, really good work).
- Supporting, helping, and respecting one another.
- Showing clients their value by going the extra mile.
- Recognizing we are part of a larger community, and seeking out opportunities to support our neighbors (Wanna attend TEDxAlbany for free?)
You believe in:
- Being well armed and have an expertise in platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, Infusionsoft, Sharpspring and others we don’t even know about. The ability to create and implement email campaigns is a must. (You may even have some web dev and design skills to show off.)
- Getting comfortable researching and identifying proper tool sets for our clients, including mastering industry-specific CRMs and ERPs.
- Turning data into stories, reporting, building connections, and analytics
- Going above and beyond. You’re ready and willing to learn and take risks. You are on top of your game when it comes to learning about and working with new techniques, technologies and platforms.
- Playing well in the sandbox. We are a full-service agency and our work demands that we collaborate effectively and enthusiastically with other creatives, developers, content creators, marketers, account and project managers and clients. There’s no room for egos on this team — we all work together and support one another to create the best possible outcomes.
- Staying calm, cool and collected when handling multiple priorities and deadlines.Time-management skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Coworkers as fun, motivated and diverse as you.
- The chance to travel and attend marketing events across the country.
- Encouraged to become a thought leader in your craft with opportunities to speak and present on the topics you’re passionate about.
- Run ins with A-List celebrities who record at Overit Studios
- Free concert/entertainment tickets to many Capital Region venues.
- Monthly lunches. We hope you like pizza.
- Healthy food options and access to subscription services (for when you’ve had enough free pizza).
You'll be responsible for:
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate.
- Delivering a steady stream of qualified leads for clients.
- Ensuring all platforms within the client's business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies.
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Implementation of a marketing automation platform that best fits the clients business.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results.
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Reporting on all campaigns and making changes where necessary.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Ability to identify, work and master various crms
- Strong training and marketing skills.Background of the Marketing Automation Manager
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce, Sharpspring and Hubspot.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns.
- Relevant industry experience would be a strong advantage.
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a resume, short cover letter and examples of why you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com.