As part of that realignment, I was promoted to chief marketing officer where I now focus on overall marketing strategy for key Overit clients, as well as the promoting the larger Overit brand. It's a dream position for me. By: Sara Tracey
PPC Campaign Management
A geo-targeted PPC (pay-per-click) campaign works hand-in-hand with SEO to give top visibility to your brand and increase leads. Paid search allows you to target the specific keywords your audience is querying and use them to drive visitors to landing pages carefully built for conversion. Overit handles complete management of PPC campaigns across all major search engines, including Google, Bing, Yahoo and their search partners.
Our PPC efforts are built not just to drive traffic to your website, but to attract the most relevant visitors who will convert into leads. In order to maintain this focus, we measure analytics closely and keep communication open to ensure campaigns align with your business goals. The PPC department works closely with Overit's in-house development team to create custom landing pages built specifically for PPC. By taking an integrated approach to Web marketing and testing multiple landing page layouts, we are able to determine the best strategies for conversion.
Initial PPC Campaign Setup
- Researching keywords to identify the most cost-effective phrases relevant to your products or services
- Writing ad copy with multiple variations and calls to action
- Grouping keywords and ads into tightly targeted categories
- Installing all necessary tracking codes on your website
- Analyzing competitor campaigns to gain insight into market strategies
Ongoing PPC Maintenance
After initial setup, you can be sure we will not handle PPC with a "set it and forget it" approach. Ongoing maintenance requires constant attention, including:
- Optimizing bids to ensure the best cost for top placement and the most conversions
- Pausing poorly performing ads and keywords
- Adding new keywords and ad copy
- Reporting campaign performance with complete transparency on results and cost