Online Display Advertising
Remember when people read print magazines instead of blankly scrolling on their iMachines?
Remember how the ads in magazines were always so perfectly targeted to your interests they were as interesting as the content, itself?
That's the benefit of online display advertising today - putting your brand in the right place, at the right time, in front of the right consumer..
With display advertising you get an unparalleled opportunity to hone in on a specific audience with a customized message. The value lies not just in clicks to your site but also in impressions keeping your message front of mind for your target demographic.
Overit's online display advertising services are designed to keep your brand in front of the right sets of eyes. Based on your campaign needs, we will work with you to create compelling ads, identify the best targeting options and create or link to appropriate landing pages to provide the most relevant, user-approved experience possible.
An effectively-run online display campaign involves constant testing of ads, bids, targeting categories and landing pages to determine what strategies are most effective. Depending on your goals, we can bid based on impressions, clicks or conversions. Often a branding-focused campaign sees the most return on investment from a CPM (cost per thousand impressions) bid as opposed to CPC (cost per click).
We can run several types of ads across display networks:
- Text Ads
- Static Image Ads
- Flash Ads
In addition to helping you determine which types of ads are best suited for your needs, we'll also work with you to identify what targeting methods (or combination of methods) are most beneficial for you.
- Contextual: A list of keywords determines relevant websites on which ads appear
- Placement: You choose specific sites on which to run ads
- Topical: You choose to target categories of sites relating to specific topics
- Behavioral: Audience sets determine the interests of specific users based on their search and web browsing activity
- Remarketing: A code inserted into your website allows you to target previous visitors as they browse other sites
With online display advertising, your ads become relevant again.