Hello! It’s just about our favorite time of the year! When some chosen few get to board a plane at an ungodly hour, head west, and arrive in time for Pubcon Vegas. This year, I’m excited to say that it will be myself and Jen making the trip. She’s speaking; I’ll be providing blog coverage; and we’ll both be around to meet, mingle and have a little fun.
Here’s a little bit of what you can expect:
Catch Jen Dishing on SEO Audits
On Wednesday morning, Overit’s Senior Strategist Jen VanIderstyne will speak on “Tips and Techniques for an SEO Site Audit” with Rob Woods and moderator Rachel Meyer. I have it from a good source (read: Jen) that Rob will tackle the technical components of an SEO audit, while Jen will focus on the link, content and visibility side. Together, they’ll help attendees determine what to cover in an SEO Audit, how to identify problems and opportunities, when to bring in a professional, and how to use what they find to shape overall priorities and strategy.
I got a preview from Jen and it sounds like a fast-paced, insight-packed session you don’t want to miss.
As we tend to do at Internet marketing conferences, I’ll be unleashing some liveblogging fury. Below you can check out my intended schedule. Note: Actual sessions are subject to change. No refunds.
- Keynote: Peter Shankman (read liveblog)
- In-House Content Marketing (read liveblog)
- Influencer & Micro-Influencer Identification (read liveblog)
- Keynote: Tom Hale (read liveblog)
- Mining Deep Facebook Data to Radically Profile Site Visitors and Email Lists (read liveblog)
- Keynote: Google Webmasters Relations (read liveblog)
- Tips and Techniques for an SEO Site Audit (read liveblog)
- Keynote: Joost de Valk (read liveblog)
- Content Production: Getting Your Content on Large Publications (read liveblog)
- Iron Man Breakfast Keynote with Gary Illyes (read liveblog)
- Keynote: Lee Odden – Participation Marketing (read liveblog)
- Ranking Factors (read liveblog)
- Data and Analytics for Successful Digital Branding and Content Marketing (read liveblog)
We Want To Meet You
Attending Pubcon? Let us know (@LisaBarone, @ Vanetcetera) and let’s make plans to meet up, grab breakfast, or end up at the same dinner table.
Not attending? Follow Overit on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to stay up-to-date and catch the action as it happens.