Chances are some of your employees work from home (or wherever they like). You probably do too, at least some of the time. If you’re running a start-up where resources are scarce, that’s even more likely.
And even if all your employees work in established locations, the odds are most occasionally access data and manage tasks and projects outside the office on mobile devices.
- Canister lets you add water (or bodily fluids) to recharge batteries
- The Social Enterprise Needs to Start with the Individual
- Sand and salt to provide mobile power
- Mobile phone charger that runs on water invented for ‘people who spend time away from the electricity grid’
- Kogeto Iconic shoots panoramic videos with your Android phone [VIDEO]