Ilium VR, a virtual reality hardware startup in downtown Troy, New York, is tapping into a multi-billion dollar industry making controllers for virtual reality video games.
- Ilium VR in Troy looks to change how the world interacts with virtual reality
- La Salle Institute in Troy says goodbye to Regents exams, adds electives in business, robotics
- Unabomber’s Brother Spreads Anti-Death Penalty Message in Troy After Boston Marathon Sentence
- Kogeto Dot Panoramic Video Accessory for the iPhone Takes Your Action Shots To the Next Level
- Panoramic video on iPhones is about to get really big