Having the right tools makes all of the difference when it comes to lawn and garden chores. Fortunately, veteran gardeners and lawn tool experts are happy to share their experiences. There’s not a perfect fit for every gardener so it’s important to figure out what your needs are. Electric tools have a reputation for not having much “oomph,” but many homeowners, and even commercial landscapers, prefer a non-gasoline option since they are typically quieter and don’t give off foul smelling fumes.
- For snow and lawn machines, gasoline remains king
- TechCrunch Disrupt Startups Show Off Small-Business Tools
- Core Outdoor Power launches GasLess line
- From electric mowers and trimmers to informative engines, the new products from GIE+EXPO did not disappoint.
- CES 2012: Three Wild Tools from Tech Entrepreneurs