Philip Stanger is the CEO of Wifarer, an indoor positioning technology company. What happens when GPS goes indoors? A new form of business discovery. Wifarer just launched in the Royal British Columbia Museum. Fast Company chatted with Stanger about serendipity, the unevenness of museum docents, and how humans are giant bags of water.
- The Next Location Frontier: Indoor Positioning Systems
- Wifarer Offers Turn-by-Turn Directions Inside Large Venues
- New Ways to Track You Via Your Mobile Devices: Big Brother or Good Business?
- Green chemical company touts hydrogen-driven mobile charger
- Add Just a Bit of Water To Tiny Canisters And Power Fuel Cells on the Go