What’s going on in the fuel cell world these days? Those in the communications arena are saying that life is only getting better while those using the technology for on site generation are still trying to make headway. Fuel cells can be used to fuel vehicles and to provide power to industry. And, they can be applied as well to telecom businesses, particularly for those niches that can’t afford to lose communications with those in the field: Think disaster relief or military missions.
- Add Just a Bit of Water To Tiny Canisters And Power Fuel Cells on the Go
- CES Preview: Fuel Cells Coming To Gadgets, Finally
- Portable fuel cells arrive: Will your next battery be a water fountain?
- PowerTrekk Hydrogen Fuel Cell Device competes with Batteries
- SiGNa Chemistry sodium silicide might power your next fuel cell