“We want to create the most immersive controllers and peripherals to enhance that experience,” Sarbora said. The two are co-founders of Ilium VR, a developer of virtual reality gun controllers.
- How this Troy virtual reality company is taking shooting games to a new level
- Ilium VR in Troy looks to change how the world interacts with virtual reality
- Ilium VR to Launch IndieGoGo Campaign for VR Gun Controller
- Troy company set to launch VR product in 2017
- Mirage Tries to Ease Virtual Desktop Transition